Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Umi's Shirshu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umi Hakumei
Acolyte
Umi Hakumei

Umi's Shirshu Empty
PostSubject: Umi's Shirshu   Umi's Shirshu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:01 am

Name: Amor

Type: Combat

Element: N.A

Species: Shirshu

Description:

A Shirshu:

The shirshu is a large, quadrupedal creature found in the southern Earth Kingdom.[1] Its highly developed sense of smell and ability to paralyze a target make it well suited for both tracking and hunting. A shirshu has a large, star-nosed mole-like mammal that has no eyes, and, therefore, relies on its highly specialized sense of smell instead. The animal's face has a large, muscular snout that ends in a collection of small, pink, fleshy tendrils surrounding the nostrils, which are used to detect scents in the environment, and effectively allows the shirshu to "see" its surroundings. Along with its large, sharp set of teeth, the shirshu has a whip-like tongue, tipped with large, triangular papillae, which the shirshu uses to take down its prey.

Special Characteristics:

Poison Creation:

Superior Sense of Smell:

Superior Tracking:

Blind Sight:

Abilities:

Only Those Granted by his special characteristics.

Note: I was told by Houjin this was around 6k but that pets were priced individually.
Back to top Go down
Houjin
Grandmaster
Houjin

Umi's Shirshu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi's Shirshu   Umi's Shirshu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:03 am

Like i said, an adult Shirshu would be right about 6k. Which is what i'mma set the Shirshu (Adult) price as. So yes, 6,000 coins.
Back to top Go down
Umi Hakumei
Acolyte
Umi Hakumei

Umi's Shirshu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi's Shirshu   Umi's Shirshu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:05 am

Okay, feel free to deduct them. Since you mentioned Eel Hounds (my original idea) would not be able to go as far north and south this seemed best.
Back to top Go down
Houjin
Grandmaster
Houjin

Umi's Shirshu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi's Shirshu   Umi's Shirshu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:06 am

The ell hounds might be faster; but the shirshu has better range and defensive abilities; so it's a fair trade. Coin deducted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Umi's Shirshu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi's Shirshu   Umi's Shirshu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umi's Shirshu
Page 1 of 1