Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaver sword

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzgun
Novice
Kuzgun

Cleaver sword Empty
PostSubject: Cleaver sword   Cleaver sword Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:46 am

Name: Cleaver

Type: Weapon (freebie item)

Enhancements: It is purified to the point, only experienced metal-benders could even hope to bend it, and it takes a master fire-bender to melt. It's dark metal has been folded back in on itself hundreds of times to produce a keen edge. In addition to all this, it has a wide blade that can be used to block many attacks.

Description: Anwar's pride and joy. He used his life savings to purchase this cleaver-shaped sword. At one point it was melted down, but it was later reforged into it's current form. The blade is about 2 feet long and is about6 inches wide.

Cleaver sword JLLHUAAl

* I know it sounds like a bit much, but as a non-bender I thought it would help put him on equal terms with other players.

Last edited by Kuzgun on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn
Grandmaster
Arawn

Cleaver sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaver sword   Cleaver sword Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Kuzgun wrote:
Anwar's pride and joy. He used his life savings to purchase this sword. It is purified to the point, only experienced metal-benders could hope to bend it, and it takes a master fire-bender to melt. It's dark metal has been folded back in on itself hundreds of times to produce a keen edge. The blade is about 2 feet long and is wide enough to block attacks.

Cleaver sword JLLHUAAl

* I know it sounds like a bit much, but as a non-bender I thought it would help put him on equal terms with other players.
Please use the proper template.
Back to top Go down
Houjin
Grandmaster
Houjin

Cleaver sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaver sword   Cleaver sword Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:07 pm

unless another staffer has a problem with this; i'll approve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cleaver sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaver sword   Cleaver sword Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaver sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar RPG: The Legacy :: Creation :: Items-
Jump to: