Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jisan
Adept
Jisan

Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use) Empty
PostSubject: Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use)   Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:16 am

Name: Sensa (Dragon Hound)
Type: Mount / Non Combat
Description:

Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use) EditedPrithvi2

Sensa is a member of a rather unique species, a relative of the giant eel hound. Unlike it’s cousin, the giant eel hound, the so called “dragon hound,” named for it’s whiskers and reptilian body, is only about the size of a large horse, making it much smaller. This proves to be ideal as it makes it’s home in the jungle. The dragon eel has traded the size of it’s cousin for far more agility, having lightning quick reflexes of a similar manner to the mongoose dragon, it is able to evade attacks, even with a rider. It retains high speeds, and unlike it’s far larger cousin, is able to tolerate a higher range in temperatures. Oddly enough, it’s whiskers, eyes, mouth, horns, and the end of it’s tail are bio-luminescent. It runs about the same rate as a fast horse, and can swim at nearly the same speed. However, unlike the giant eel hound, the dragon hound is only able to bear a single person and maintain much speed, owning to it’s much smaller size. The tail is roughly 5 feet long. Shorter in proportion than the image indicates.

Abilities:

Electroreception:

Thermoreception:

Enhanced Olfactory Perception:

Regenerative powers:

Making a new mount species, as custom animals are allowed. Feel free to use it. That is, of course, assuming it is approved. The above is the one I am specifically getting for Jisan. So, is this acceptable? If so, what would be the cost? I am more than willing to make changes.

Here is the code for anyone wanting to use this species.:

Special Note: I am NOT the creator or owner of the art work that is used above. Claiming ownership of an image, idea, etc. that is not yours is plagiarism. This image was created by SpartaDog13 I only modified the color of the horns.
Back to top Go down
http://pokerev.forumotion.com/
Houjin
Grandmaster
Houjin

PostSubject: Re: Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use)   Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Approved.~

Because it's smaller and doesn't do water travel (far as I read anywayO), I'mma price this less then the eel hounds. Let's call it 3500 coin.
Back to top Go down
Jisan
Adept
Jisan

PostSubject: Re: Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use)   Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Okay, deduct the funds I guess. Thanks for the approval.

As mentioned above, this species is free for any to use as a mount, just don't take credit for the species. XD
Back to top Go down
http://pokerev.forumotion.com/
Houjin
Grandmaster
Houjin

PostSubject: Re: Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use)   Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Deducted, enjoy the mount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use)   Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sensa / Dragon Hound (Free to Use)
Page 1 of 1